POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wooden head (47kb bu) : Re: Wooden head (47kb bu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wooden head (47kb bu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 May 2000 04:25:20
Message: <392b91f0@news.povray.org>
"SamuelT" <STB### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
| Bob Hughes wrote:
|
| > However....
| > The pressure-treated lumber is back!  Now no one can say this
doesn't
| > have a greenish tinge at least, right?  :-)
|
| I was afraid of that! I have a bit of a hard time seeing reds; I've
also
| been accused of having a chocolate-colored texture when in fact I was
| trying for red....

I forgot something.  My room light is a low wattage fluorescent (made to
seem incandescent) energy-saving bulb, one of those kind that look like
someone stuffed several mini-fluorescents into a fixture.  I noticed one
day, daytime that is, how I could see the reds far better than at night
when this light is on.  I'm probably at this computer much more at night
than in the day.  So, I'll take another look later on when conditions
improve and let you know how green it appears then.

Bob